Are you a passionate TECHNICIAN (m/f/d) and you search for new international challenges?
Do you want to contribute to the growth of a company within a developing industry?
Do you love working with a start-up feeling and appreciate the security of a corporate group?
Then nLIGHT is the right place for YOU!
nLIGHT is a rapidly growing publicly listed company and a global leader in high-power semiconductor and fiber lasers for industrial, microfabrication, aerospace and defense applications. Headquartered in Washington State, USA, nLIGHT employs over 1,200 people with operations in Europe, Asia and the US.
By taking over the assets of plasmo Industrietechnik GmbH, a technology leader in the field of quality assurance solutions for automated metalworking production headquartered in Vienna, nLIGHT now also offers solutions in the field of quality assurance worldwide.
At a glance
For the position of PROJECT ENGINEER, we are looking for a committed technician with a high level of customer orientation who appreciates working in an innovative company. You have excellent interpersonal skills and like to work directly with customers on site, especially to commission or parameterize our quality assurance systems. Other tasks include telephone support and implementation of customer training courses, sales support and long-term customer care.
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Vienna
- Independent handling of our customer projects as a part of the project team
- Process data analysis at customer site in the field of welding systems
- Installation, commissioning and servicing of our quality assurance systems at international customers with focus on Europe.
- Parameterization of the systems and preparation of documentation
- 2nd Level support for customers and partners
- Consulting and customer trainings incl. preparation of training documents
- Implementation of test demonstration at customer sites and evaluation of the results
- Support of the sales department as well as sustainable customer care
- Cooperation with the departments Development, Operations & Marketing
- You have successfully graduated a technical education in the fields of mechatronic, automation technology, electrical engineering, or similar.
- You are experienced in the commissioning of plants in process technology
- You have special knowledge in the areas of measurement and control technology, sensor technology, optical systems or welding processes
- You like to travel worldwide (usual travel time 2-5 days per assignment, max. 50%)
- You have a good command of German and English
- You live a customer-oriented and proactive way of working
- Experience with challenging high-tech projects
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a motivated, diverse and international team
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Open and cooperative working atmosphere in a modern office
- Good public transport connections
- A transparent and pleasant application and on-boarding process
- Internal and external training
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of € 39,000 gross/year. For further qualifications/professional experience a SIGNIFICANT OVERPAYMENT is a matter of course for us.
Are you interested?
If you would like to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application!
1200 Vienna, Dresdner Str. 81-85