Are you a passionate TECHNICIAN (m/f/d) and you search for new, international challenges?
Do you want to contribute to the growth of a company within a developing industry?
Do you love working with a start-up feeling and appreciate the security of a corporate group?
Then nLIGHT is the right place for YOU!
nLIGHT is a rapidly growing publicly listed company and a global leader in high-power semiconductor and fiber lasers for industrial, microfabrication, aerospace and defense applications. Headquartered in Camas, Washington State, USA, nLIGHT employs over 1,200 people with operations in Europe, Asia, and the US.
By taking over the assets of Plasmo Industrietechnik GmbH, a technology leader in the field of quality assurance solutions for automated metalworking production headquartered in Vienna, nLIGHT now offers solutions in the field of quality assurance worldwide.
At a glance
For the position of PROJECT ENGINEER (m/f/d), we are looking for a committed technician with a high level of customer orientation who appreciates working in an innovative company. YOU have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy to work directly with the customer on site, especially to commission or parameterize our quality assurance systems. Your further responsibilities include telephone support and the implementation of customer training, sales support and providing sustained customer support.
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Stuttgart/Vienna
- Installation, commissioning and servicing of our quality assurance systems for customers in Europe and worldwide
- Production support at the customer’s site in the area of laser welding systems
- Parameterization of the systems and creation of the documentation
- 2nd level support for customers and partners
- Advice and implementation of customer training including preparation of training documents
- Implementation of test systems at customers and evaluation of the test results
- Support of sales as well as sustained customer support.
- Successfully completed technical training, preferably in the areas of mechatronics, automation technology, electrical engineering, or similar
- Professional experience in the commissioning of machines or systems or in-process technology on site.
- Special knowledge in the areas of measurement and control technology, sensor technology, optical systems or welding processes is an advantage
- High willingness to travel internationally (usual travel duration 2-5 days per assignment)
- Fluent in German and English
- Customer-oriented and proactive way of working
- Experience with challenging High-Tech projects
- Flat hierarchy, open communication and a motivated international team
- Competitive salary/benefits and flexible working time
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of € 39.000 gross/year applies for full-time employment. An overpayment in line with the market is offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you would like to join our team please forward your application!
1200 Vienna, Dresdner Str. 81-85